Bitcoin difficulty history data
How do I calculate precise profit for my mining hardware?
Just specify the power of your hardware (GHS) in the 'GH/s amount' field. Advanced Options also have the following parameters: '$ per kW' and 'kW per GH/s'. They are also important for mining. Find out more about them in the next question.
How does the tool calculate the growth of difficulty, exchange rate and other values?
The calculation of all the values, which have to be forecasted, is based on historical data using statisctical methods and regression analysis.
How do I know, how much I will earn per day?
To see the detailed everyday stats, you have to press the row with the month name.
What is GH/s sell price?
This number shows the minimal price of 1 GH/s, according to which you can sell your miner and cover all the costs. If you sell it for a higher price at the given moment, you will get profit.
What do all these input parameters in Advanced Calculator mean?The input-parameters are divided into Simple and Advanced options. If you are into Cloud Mining, Simple Options should be enough for you:
- GH/s amount — the power of your cloud-based or hardware miner in GH/s.
- GH/s price — the price, for which you purchase 1 GH/s in Bitcoins. It is especially up- to-date for the Cloud Mining. This value participates in calculating ROI.
- BTC/USD rate — current BTC/USD rate, average on the market.
- USD/day inc — shows dynamic growth of the Bitcoin to USD rate. For example, 2.3 will mean that each day the Bitcoin rate will grow by $2.3 during the whole period of time.
- Difficulty — current difficulty of the Bitcoin-network.
- Bitcoins per Block — rewards of the Bitcoin-network for each found block.
- Difficulty update days — the number of days, after which the Bitcoin difficulty updates. The calculation is based on the historical data.
- Difficulty increase rate — an index, which is multiplied by the current Bitcoin-network difficulty with each new update. For example, if the current difficulty is 4 and the index is 1.5, then the next difficulty will be 4*1.5=6.
- Period (months) — a period of time, during which the mining process is expected. The default settings equal 6 months. The minimal value is 1, the maximal one is 12.
- $ per kW — the price of 1 kW per hous in US Dollars.
- kW per GHs — the number of kW consumed by 1 Gigahash per hour. These vaules work for the bitfury chips.
What do all these columns in the table mean?
- Month — the month, in which the calculation is being made. By clicking on any row, you will see the detailed daily stats!
- Raw BTC/m shows how much you earn with pure mining, without maintenance fee.
- ROI — return on investment.
- Net BTC Profit –this is what you really earn.
- USD Profit – the same, but in US dollars. The rate is calculated taking into account historic data.
- GHs sell price — this tricky parameter will be useful for those who trade at cex.io. It shows the price and the day, according to which it is most profitable to sell GHs, so that they pay off. For example, June 15th shows 0.0107 price. It means that if you buy a GHs at the current price today and sell it for 0.0107 at June 15th, you'll break even. If you sell it for a higher price — you'll get profit.
What do the Summary values mean?The Summary section shows short final data of your calculation
- Total BTC Profit — the full and final number of the earned Bitcoins.
- Bitcoins Spent — the number of spent Bitcoin. This is the number of Gigahashes multiplied by their price in Bitcoins.
- Total USD Profit — the number of earned money in dollars. The gradual rise of the dollar exchange rate is taken into account.
- Simple mining ROI — the interest rate of your profit, if you just purchase a cloud-based miner or mining hardware under conditions and prices, and will be mining all the time without selling mining power.