Auto Bitcoin Faucet
The Bitcoin Digital Currency was created and is held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems and many servers to support the bitcoin payment system. It means that people work with bitcoin online.
It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency and Its value is measured based on the Bitcoin USD exchange price. Consequently, each day more people look for bitcoin exchange sites to convert dollar to bitcoin or sell bitcoin for USD. In addition to, everyday more people are also exchanging 1 BTC to EUR or 1 BTC to GPB (valorized currencies).
* Check some topics/lines bellow a dinamic bitcoin value graph.
Bitcoin HistoryThe bitcoin is the first implementation of a concept called "cryptocurrency", which was first described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list, suggesting the idea of a new form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and transactions, rather than a central authority. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin mainly motivated by the valorized bitcoin rate.
Bitcoin Rate: 1 BTC to USD, 1 BTC to EUR, 1 BTC to GPB...The Bitcoin Rate varies greatly in its early years. Recently, the bitcoin price in USD is stabilized between 500.00 and 600.00 USD (1 BTC to USD). People are constantly attentive to the price of bitcoin since its flotation favors actions like invest in cryptocurrency, sell bitcoin for USD. In addition to, online banks are starting to offer their monetary services in bitcoin. For example: personal insurance, forex, credit cards, cryptocurrency investment etc.
The bitcoin app bellow works like a recent bitcoin graph. This way you can see the actual bitcoin rate (1 BTC to USD - base value used for forex services).
How Bitcoin WorksFrom a user perspective, Bitcoin is nothing more than a mobile app or computer program that provides a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows a user to send and receive bitcoins with them. This is how Bitcoin works for most users. Behind the scenes, the Bitcoin network is sharing a public ledger called the "block chain". This ledger contains every transaction ever processed, allowing a user's computer to verify the validity of each transaction. The authenticity of each transaction is protected by digital signatures corresponding to the sending addresses, allowing all users to have full control over sending bitcoins from their own Bitcoin addresses. In addition, anyone can process transactions using the computing power of specialized hardware and earn a reward in bitcoins for this service. This is often called "mining".
Bitcoin Wallets (BTC Wallet)Bitcoin Wallets are file which store your bitcoins. They work as a bitcoin app keeping and updating your bitcoins balance. So, if you want to have bitcoins you should have a BTC Wallet. There are a lot of bitcoin wallets working online and offline. Take a look in this link to know more about bitcoin wallets and to choose a BTC wallet for you: Bitcoin Wallets. In addition to, online banks started to provide wallets as their bank accounts or credit card accounts. Under these bank-wallets, trading online, hiring loan services, getting a personal insurance or any other affordable insurance becomes easier.
- Payment Freedom - No government or bank controls when you send or receive Bitcoins through the bitcoin payment system
- Controlled Fees - There is no fee to receive Bitcoins, and it's a much better price to send Bitcoin than to pay with PayPal or credit cards over traditional networks
- Lower Risk for Merchants - Bitcoin is secure, irreversible, and completely free of personal information
- Personal Security - It is impossible for a merchant to force a charge, and again, no personal information is attached to the payment
- Transparent and Neutral - Everything Bitcoin is verifiable by the community, and there is no opportunity for any individual organization to seize unfair control (see all of the information for yourself)
- Totally Digital - The Bitcoin Digital Currency is 100% logical. You can send bitcoins to the other side of world in minutes using a bitcoin app, for example. The same is valid for your BTC wallet. Keep all your bitcoins inside your smartphone through a bitcoin app.
- Valorized Bitcoin Price in USD (forex) - The recently BTC exchange rate is 1 BTC = 500.00~600.00 USD.
- Facilitates bank services for anyone - Loans, credit cards and credit services, auto insurance, personal insurance, trading online, providing auto quotes in bitcoin, etc.
- Popularizes Financial Interests - Making quotes, hiring a personal insurance, invest in cryptocurrency, trading online.
How to Start Earning?
- You'll need a BTC wallet. It's a bitcoin app. A BTC wallet gives you an address to receive and store bitcoins. Create yours at .
- The most easy way to get coins is using a bitcoin faucet (other kind of bitcoin app). Bitcoin Faucet is a site which wins money showing ads. They get traffic offering free coins. You could use a bitcoin faucet list to find good faucets easier.
- How to get coins from faucets? Paste your bitcoin address in the bitcoin faucet text box, solve a Captcha and click in GET REWARD or CLAIM buttons.
- Your earnings may grow faster if you use a bitcoin faucet rotator.
- You can make investments, loans, trading online...
How to Make Bitcoins?Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions.
It is intentionally designed to be resource-intensive and difficult so that the number of blocks found each day by miners remains steady. Individual blocks must contain a proof of work to be considered valid. This proof of work is verified by other Bitcoin nodes each time they receive a block. Bitcoin uses the hashcash proof-of-work function.
Bitcoin Mining is also the mechanism used to introduce Bitcoins into the system: Miners are paid any transaction fees as well as a "subsidy" of newly created coins. This both serves the purpose of disseminating new coins in a decentralized manner as well as motivating people to provide security for the system.
What is Bitcoin Faucet?Bitcoin faucet is a website that gives out free bitcoins (BTC) in exchange for doing a simple task, such as solving a CAPTCHA or viewing a webpage for a certain amount of time. It works as a free bitcoin app for web. There are also faucets that dispense alternative cryptocurrencies.
In addition to, you can find a lot of sites ehich work as a bitcoin faucet list. They list a lot of faucets ordered by greater reward for example.
What is a Bitcoin Faucets List?Bitcoin faucets pay referral comission for anyone which send visitors and users to their bitcoin app. So, a lot of people offer you a bitcoin faucet list. A bitcoin faucet list is a website which lists a lot of faucets and bitcoin apps. All ordered by reward payment, waiting period, reputation, etc.
Earn Bitcoins Faster using a Faucet Rotator!A Bitcoin Faucet Rotator is a tool (one more web bitcoin app) which compile a bitcoin faucet list and make it faster and easier to collect the bitcoins. The rotator shows the bitcoin faucet list loading its faucets in sequence inside a "sandbox" to facilitate your job.
Win Bitcoins! (The Bitcoin Spread Betting Trend)Many people started to play games associated to win bitcoins. From this point, casino sites were launched and a new group of companies started the bitcoin betting sites niche.
We call this the spread betting bitcoin movement. It happens when people interested to win bitcoins migrate from games for bitcoin casinos with bitcoin roulette. The bitcoin spread betting trend is getting stronger everyday.
But be carefull, if you are a beginer with casino tables, you may lose all your money in bitcoin betting games.